First and foremost, the health and well-being of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
We are managing our way through the crisis and for now, the resort remains open. Since the safety of our employees and guests is very precious to us, we've stepped up precautionary measures. Plus, we take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
Sunnier Days Ahead: We're Open and Committed to Cleanliness
Our measures include:
- Regular training of our employees ensures proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and to maintain the health of our employees and guests.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, using highly efficient chemical cleaners
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms, conference and meeting rooms
- Hand sanitizer stations placed at guest contact areas, such as the hotel lobby, restaurants, high traffic public areas, conference and meeting spaces
- Infrared thermometers available at the various spots around the property to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees
- Implementation of contactless procedures in restaurants, carry-out options and other public areas
- Consistent messaging through hotel signage and informative handouts regarding preventive measures and social distancing queues amongst our guests and employees